There are so many things you could potentially do to improve your well-being every day!
It’s common to think that it change is difficult, but it’s often a matter of changing your level of focus to what you CAN do, NOW, in the moment. On the basis you can’t change what you don’t notice, here’s a little list (and yes, it did start out quite short, but, oddly enough, the more I focused on it, the more my mind noticed!)
I’m not going to say what you SHOULD do with any of them (well, not in this article anyway!) This is just about exploring what’s going on and what you might like to adjust in some way.
You might like to consider options around the following:
- What you focus on.
- Which muscles you use for breathing.
- Your posture.
- The quality and content of the pictures you make in your head.
- How long it takes you to notice if you ‘do drama’ and what you do about it.
- The way you give and receive compliments.
- Your tone of voice (out loud AND in your head.)
- What you eat.
- How often you smile.
- Who you spend time with.
- How easily you notice the good stuff in people, places and things.
- What you read.
- What you watch.
- What you choose to learn.
- Your activity level.
- What aspect of a situation you pay attention to.
- Gratitude opportunities.
- Compassion and kindness.
- When you take responsibility or blame.
- Your expectations of a situation.
- Your connection to intuition.
OK, I think that’s enough to be going on with. Hope you enjoy paying attention differently. If you’d like some help with adjusting any of it, please get in touch. ♥
Love, light and laughter,
Jen Tiller, founder of Healerzone