This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Tiller, founder of the Healerzone community 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

As an EFT Master Practitioner I feel it is my duty to share the wonderful tool with EVERYONE! It’s really simply, easy to learn and can help you shift in many ways. From simply feeling lighter, clearer and more energised, to removing fears, blocks and trauma…there are lots of different ways you can use Tapping.

If you don’t know what Tapping is but are curious, then allow me to show you how it’s done over Skype. If you have a deeper issue that you would like to heal then this complimentary session can be a good way of testing it out and seeing what it’s like to work with me.

I would appreciate a testimonial for my website or Facebook page if you feel you’d like to give something in return, but this is optional.

Feel free to contact me on 07989 380482 or you can find out more on my blog http://www.clearwatercoach.co.uk/blog/read_135192/what-is-tapping.html if you would like to book your complimentary Tapping session.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

With love and my best wishes,
    Sarah

Thanks for offering this Sarah – EFT is a powerful yet gentle tool for dealing with so many issues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 Healerzone 

Forgot your details?