Date of Last Revision: February 5, 2009
Who we are
This social networking website is made available to you by Jen Tiller – Healerzone founder. We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, pleaseclick here to contact us.
An important note about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Services unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you access and browse the Services (including when you submit personal data to us through data entry fields on the Services), we may collect the following information from you:
- Your name;
- Your age, date of birth and sex;
- Your postal address;
- Your phone and e-mail details;
- Your employment details (these are optional);
- Your payment details if you choose to subscribe to or otherwise access paid-for content; and
- Any other personal data that you choose to upload to or post on the Services, including blogs, photographs, messages, hobbies and interests and other personal details.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Services for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
How we may store and use your information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- to make the Services available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to complete any purchases you make through the Services and to provide you with services that you request;
- to further develop and improve the Services;
- to maintain and support any customer account that you have with us;
- to include (or to permit the inclusion of) advertising within the Services of our own and third party products, services and promotions that we or they think may interest you;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products, services and promotions which we think may interest you; and
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal data to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products, services and promotions which they think may interest you.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition.
We may also disclose your personal data where we are required to do so by applicable law, by order of a court, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency. We may also disclose your personal data in the context of investigating or reporting any issue arising in connection with activity by you or content supplied or purporting to be supplied by you, to you or on your behalf that we reasonably believe could be unlawful or otherwise in breach of our terms of service.
Technology Licensor disclosures
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please e-mail us at the address specified above.
Third party sites